[NTG-context] issue with \definebreakpoint

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Mar 22 13:33:44 CET 2015

Dear list,

for a document I’m writing, I have the following sample:

\setuppapersize[A6]
\definebreakpoint [compound] [–]% en-dash
\setbreakpoints[compound]
\starttext
I hyphenate pseudo–classes and pseudo–elements in a justified paragraph.

\startalign[middle]
But not when centered: pseudo–classes and pseudo–elements.
\stopalign
\stoptext

I need to be able to hyphenate after the en-dash when the paragraph is
justified.

The problem is that I need to deactivate this breaking point when the
aligment isn’t justified (or at least when it is centered).

Is there a way to achieve it?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--