[NTG-context] tabulate and header=repeat

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 18:50:29 CET 2015

> Am 21.03.2015 um 18:22 schrieb Alan BRASLAU <alan.braslau at cea.fr>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a simple problem with headers and tabulate spread over multiple
> pages. In the following MWE, the header's \HL gets rendered twice on
> its first instance (the first page). My error must be something simple
> (and obvious)?

There are actually three different rule command (\FL, \ML and \LL)
which are used from the \HL dependent on the position in the table
and in the table header this auto selection can be wrong because
ConTeXt uses \ML while \LL should be used instead. To fix the double
rule on the first page use \LL as last rule in the header.

\starttabulatehead
\NC \type{\input} \NC text \NC\NR
\LL
\stoptabulatehead