[NTG-context] Export: \setuphemistich distance=

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Wed Mar 18 15:04:45 CET 2015

Dear gang,

In the attached, we export hemistiches:

===============
\setupexport[cssfile=sh_ahmad-qajar.css]
\setupbackend[export=yes]

\usemodule[hemistich]

\setuphemistich
   [width=local,
    distance=1\emwidth,
    separator=]

    \setuphemistich
   [leftcolor=,
    separatorcolor=,
    rightcolor=]

    \setuphemistich
   % [separator=\vl\hskip.25em\vl]
   [separator=]

%% We need separate lines in the export, so use \start|stoplines
\definestartstop[VERSES][before={\blank[medium]\startlines
\noindentation},after={\stoplines \blank[medium]}]
\starttext
\startVERSES
\hemistiches{Become a shunner of your affairs;}{Entrust all affairs to the
Decision.}
\hemistiches{Thus tight spaces will often widen;}{And open spaces will
often get tight.}
\stopVERSES
\stoptext
===============

In the output we get

===============
affairs;Entrust all affairs to the Decision.</div><div class="line">Thus
tight spaces will often widen;And open spaces will often get
tight.</div></div>
===============

Is there anyway to tag and export the distance info:

distance=1\emwidth

so that we can get some space in the xhtml. Note that I do not expect any
of the alignment that the hemistiches module provides. Just some
reasonable space.

That said: How do I design a \start|stophemistiches environment that would
get tagged in the output as such (i.e., <div class="hemistiches">)?

Thanks in advance and best wishes
Idris
--
Idris Samawi Hamid