[NTG-context] Now that I have something working on mkiv, I'd like to try ePUB

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Sun Mar 15 22:12:33 CET 2015

Now that I have my book project basically running on mkiv (the layout probably has a few problems left, the main one currently being extra whitespace after a chapter heading  compared to mkii), I’d like to try producing ePUB from it.

ConTeXtgarden says I have to add a backend and points me to the info on the standard project structure (which I use), but there I don’t find anything about a backend. The extended example says that starting january 2015, things have changed with ePUB, which probably also applies to me as I only recently started with a fresh download of a current ConTeXt mkiv.

So, can someone tell me what I need to do to get a basic ePUB output?

And what command do I run to update my separate ConTeXt tree?

And which one to find out what version I’m running?