[NTG-context] How to properly put information into contextwiki

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Thu Mar 12 09:30:35 CET 2015

Hello list.

I tried in vain to find some information on how to properly load some
things into http://wiki.contextgarden.net/
I tried to insert there thing I have not found there
(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/defineformula) but I could not find how
to classify this page to a hierarchy (in this case into the section
commands). They are somewhere about some information? Or has the final
classification in charge of an administrator, etc? Thanks for the link
to some information. I would like to wiki occasionally contributed
something, but I've somehow fundamentally not orienting.

Thanks Jaroslav Hajtmar