[NTG-context] setupformulas options (or defineformula) and effort to reduce the font in math formulas

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Thu Mar 12 09:23:01 CET 2015

Hello Wolfgang.

After some searching and experimenting, here is my functional solution.
I wrote it into the wiki. I have not found there eg. defineformula
command etc

Jaroslav Hajtmar

\defineformula[MY][
     align=left,
     strut=no,
      spacebefore=,
      spaceafter=,
]

% so you can modify the settings of defineforumla[MY]
\setupformulae[MY][align=right,strut=yes,spacebefore=medium,spaceafter=big]

% so we can create new start-stopsmallformula
\definestartstop[smallformula]
   [before={\startformula[small]},
    after=\stopformula,
     ]

% and we can so create new start-stopmysmallformula:
\definestartstop[mysmallformula]
   [before={\startMYformula[small]},
    after=\stopMYformula,
     ]