[NTG-context] setupformulas options (or defineformula) and effort to reduce the font in math formulas

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Wed Mar 11 18:18:27 CET 2015

Thanx Wolfgang for reply.
I had no idea that it is possible in this way to change the font size. I
could not figure a way for your solution set alignment formulas to right
and how work \defineformula and \definestartstop together.

After defining a new MY formula in combination with your solution works
it fine, as I had imagined.
Is there any possibility of setting of parameters a newly defined
formulas? Or, it can not be done, and everything must be solved within
the initial definition?

One more thanx
Jaroslav Hajtmar

\defineformula[MY][
     align=right,
     strut=yes,
     spacebefore=,
     spaceafter=,
]

\definestartstop[smallformula]
   [before={\startformula[small]},
    after=\stopformula,
     ]

% \setupformulas[align=right,strut=yes,spacebefore=,spaceafter=]
%
\setupformulas[smallformula][align=right,strut=yes,spacebefore=,spaceafter=]
% \setupformulas[small][align=right,strut=yes,spacebefore=,spaceafter=]
% \setupsmallformulas[align=right,strut=yes,spacebefore=,spaceafter=]
% \setupsmallformulaformulas[align=right,strut=yes,spacebefore=,spaceafter=]
% \setupformulas[MY][align=right,strut=yes,spacebefore=,spaceafter=]
% \setupformulas[MYformula][align=right,strut=yes,spacebefore=,spaceafter=]
% \setupMYformulas[align=right,strut=yes,spacebefore=,spaceafter=]

\starttext

\startformula
     c^2 = a^2 + b^2
\stopformula