[NTG-context] Hello -- and RFH (Request For Help) for privately typesetting a new travelling book

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Mon Mar 9 23:21:17 CET 2015

Hi Harald.
I remember you very well:-) unforgettable guy (see
http://bulletin.cstug.cz/pdf/2011-2-4  on page 70 - guy number 22 :-))

In terms of assistance, I think that many users in this conference,
happy to help. Moreover, I think it will be quite useful, since it will
be certainly practical questions whose solution will surely welcome the
many users ConTeXt.

E.g. the very first query and reply to it (ie Shrink JPGs to some
resolution (dpi) ?)  deeply impressed me and learn about practical things.
A greeting to you and all enthusiasts of this conference, which is an
integral part of my life (both work and hobby too) ...

Jaroslav Hajtmar