[NTG-context] Does a "half-space" or small space exist in ConTeXt?

Robert Blackstone blackstone.robert at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:48:50 CET 2015

On 8 Mar 2015, at 23:17 , Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد  wrote

On Sun, 08 Mar 2015 05:24:51 -0600, Robert Blackstone
<blackstone.robert at gmail.com> wrote

and Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote

> fyi: the list that Wolfgang shows with verbose space names ... these are
> in fact unicode characters.

Thanks to both of you for pointing this out to me.
Up till now I have never used unicode characters the way Idris proposes and I’m not sure that I already have the skills to make it work.
For the moment I’m quite happy with the many possibilities that were given by Wolfgang and Hans.

Best regards,
Robert