[NTG-context] paragraph footnotes line height

massifr at fastwebnet.it massifr at fastwebnet.it
Mon Mar 9 14:28:01 CET 2015

>On 03/07/2015 10:59 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>>> Am 07.03.2015 um 00:08 schrieb mf:
>>> I'd like to know how I can set the line height of paragraph footnotes.
>>> [...]
>>
>> \startsetups[footnote:interlinespace]
>>   \setupinterlinespace[line=10pt]
>> \stopsetups
>>
>> \setupnote[footnote][setups=footnote:interlinespace]
>
>Wolfgang,
>
>this doesn’t work with paragraph footnotes:
>
>    \startsetups[setups:footnote]
>      \setupinterlinespace[line=8ex]
>    \stopsetups
>
>    \setupnotation[footnote][
>      alternative=serried,
>      numbercommand=\high,
>      numberconversion=a,
>      way=bypage,
>      width=0pt,
>    ]
>    \setupnote[footnote][
>      paragraph=yes,
>      inbetween= \emdash{} ,
>      setups=setups:footnote,
>    ]
>
>    \starttext
>    \dorecurse{2}{These are footnotes\footnote{\input knuth}. }
>    \stoptext
>
>Is it a bug?
>

>Pablo

This problem was already outlined here:
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2007/024384.html

Is it a bug or a feature that has not been implemented?
I know that paragraph footnotes are less common, but a smaller font with the same line space of the main text is ugly.
Is there a workaround? Where should I look for a solution?
I tried to modify the interline space in "before" parameter, without success.
I looked at strc-not.mkvi, but it's too difficult for me (at least for now), since I'm new to ConTeXt (and TeX).
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Massi