[NTG-context] Problem with MkIV and TikZ picture remembering

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 12:26:40 CET 2015

> Am 08.03.2015 um 11:11 schrieb Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl>:
>
> this should help:
>
> \unexpanded\def\writeviatex#1#2%
>  {\ifx\normalwrite\relax\else
>    % the \detokenize makes sure we don't expand \noexpanded macros
>     \normalwrite#1{\detokenize{#2}}%
>   \fi}
>
> (in future version i might replace write completely)

Only partially because the saved positions from \pdfsavepos are wrong.

%%%% begin example
\newwrite\testwrite

\immediate\openout\testwrite=\jobname-testwrite.tmp

\parindent=1cm

\starttext

  \indent\pdfsavepos\write\testwrite{1:\number\pdflastxpos:\number\pdflastypos}

\noindent\pdfsavepos\write\testwrite{2:\number\pdflastxpos:\number\pdflastypos}

\page

  \indent\pdfsavepos\write\testwrite{3:\number\pdflastxpos:\number\pdflastypos}

\noindent\pdfsavepos\write\testwrite{4:\number\pdflastxpos:\number\pdflastypos}

\page

  \indent\pdfsavepos\write\testwrite{5:\number\pdflastxpos:\number\pdflastypos}

\noindent\pdfsavepos\write\testwrite{6:\number\pdflastxpos:\number\pdflastypos}

\stoptext
%%%% end example

Wolfgang