[NTG-context] Does a "half-space" or small space exist in ConTeXt?

Robert Blackstone blackstone.robert at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 12:24:51 CET 2015

Hi all,

I would like to use something like a "half-space" or small space in a situation where neither no space, nor a normal space is ideal.
See the ME:
---------------------------------
\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[Verdana]
\setupbodyfont[10pt]
\starttext
On the third beat a 6th between bass and tenor, {\em \lohi{B}{g}}, moves to the octave {\em \lohi{A}{a} .
\medskip
On the third beat a 6th between bass and tenor, {\em \lohi{B}{g}} , moves to the octave {\em \lohi{A}{a}} .
\stoptext

Without a space after {\em \lohi{B}{g}}, the normal situation, the comma is too close to the B, (and the period too close to the A), suggesting some superscript.
A normal space does not look nice (but if necessary I could live with it)

Is there an intermediate size for a space somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Bets regards,
Robert Blackstone