[NTG-context] Using the standalone ConTeXt, how do I add access to my texmf-local tree

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Fri Mar 6 15:14:41 CET 2015

Hello,

On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 14:45:44 +0100, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

> On 3/6/2015 1:08 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. wrote:
>> Thanks for explanation, I didn't know about that...
>
> i guess that there is a lot of stuff deep down only a few people know
> about (this is typical needed for more complex workflows) ... when i run
> into them i'll try to document them in 'workflows' but suggestions are
> welcome

one "all-embracing" though "non-final" manual (even pasted together from various fragments) would be welcome;
and is asked here in the forum from time to time (especially by newbies who suppose such document must exist).

> (right now Alan is updating the new publications manual which will have
> some 8000 pages of tricky details and hidden features that we forget
> about as soon as we've added them)

Comparing with the last (AutoCAD) manual I bought:
such Ctx manual in printed version would give 8 volumes with 1000 pages;
each volume 50 mm thick, on a thinner paper, onto 180 x 240 mm page size.

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex at pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz
Bezová 1658