[NTG-context] Using the standalone ConTeXt, how do I add access to my texmf-local tree

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Mar 6 14:45:44 CET 2015

On 3/6/2015 1:08 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. wrote:
> Thanks for explanation, I didn't know about that...

i guess that there is a lot of stuff deep down only a few people know
about (this is typical needed for more complex workflows) ... when i run
into them i'll try to document them in 'workflows' but suggestions are
welcome

(right now Alan is updating the new publications manual which will have
some 8000 pages of tricky details and hidden features that we forget
about as soon as we've added them)

> Lukas
>

> On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 10:52:47 +0100, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
>
>> On 3/6/2015 9:22 AM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> when you want to use your personal (additional) path (but apparently not
>>> a tree), e.g. for styles (environments), you can use --path switch:
>>>
>>> "
>>> context.exe --path=c:\MyDirectory\MyContextStyles MyFile.tex