[NTG-context] makeup in right (or odd) page?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:57:00 CET 2015

> Am 04.03.2015 um 19:45 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es>:
>
> Dear list,
>
> I have the following sample:
>
>    \setuppapersize[A5]
>    \definemakeup[colophon][page={yes, blank, right}]
>    \starttext
>    \dorecurse{6}{\input zapf}
>    \startmakeup[colophon]
>    This is the colophon
>    \stopmakeup
>
> I need to have the colophon in an odd page. I thought that the option
> page would do the work, but it doesn’t seem to work.
>
> Which is the right way to get a makeup on an odd page?

By default context produces only singlesided documents where
command which force left or right page are ignored. When you
want a doublesided document you can choose between two options.

The first option uses a different (mirrored) layout for left and right
pages and is enabled with

The second option uses the same layout for left and right pages
(i.e. the left and right margins on each page are the same) and
is enabled with

    \setuppagenumbering[alternative={singlesided,doublesided}]

Wolfgang