[NTG-context] Using the standalone ConTeXt, how do I add access to my texmf-local tree

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Mar 4 19:06:07 CET 2015

Am Wed, 04 Mar 2015 17:58:24 +0100 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> You can try in texmf-local/web2c:

This doesn't help: context never looks in texmf-local/web2c. It
looks into D:/texmfcnf and then stops.

But  I just realized that I have actually two context (one in
texlive 2014) and trying to setup the systems with a texmfcnf.lua
will probably give a complete mess. So I will revert to my normal
system where I change the environment variables first.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/