[NTG-context] automatic generation of em dash at the beginning of a line

Piotr Kopszak kopszak at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:34:46 CET 2015

Many Thanks Hans!

But that's not exactly what I need, sorry for being imprecise, I do
not need to repeat hyphens, but only  em dashes (or en dashes, which
ever are used in the document) in situations like this.

Most newspapers — and all that follow AP style — insert a space before
and after the em dash.

It should look like this:

Most newspapers — and all that follow  AP style —
— insert a space before and  after the em dash.

All Best

Piotr