[NTG-context] Get rid of caption on an intermezzo.

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Feb 25 21:42:56 CET 2015

I managed after many trips to the Wiki to get a
text frame pretty much as I want it, with text
wrapping around and so on. But the technique
requires using an intermezzo as a wrapper.
This feature always puts a title like "intermezzo
1" at the bottom. How do I get rid of this
title?

For the curious here is my code segment to date:
\setupframed[framecorner=round,
frameradius=1em,
background=screen,
backgroundscreen=0.70,
backgroundcorner=round,
backgroundradius=1em,
corner=round,
radius=1em]
\definefloat[intermezzo]{  }

\kern 5em\placeintermezzo[right]{}
\startframedtext[width=3.2in]

\centerline{\ss\tfb Life Before Specialty}
\centerline{\ss\tfb Food Marketing}
\tfx

What food entrepeneurs did before starting a
specialty food firm (in order of prevalence):
\startitemize[1]
\item Other business non-food-related (52\%)
\item food-related business (14\%)
\item Medical profession (11\%)
\item Education (8\%)
\item Nonprofit Charity (8\%)
\item Entertainment (3.6\%)
\stopitemize
---{\bf\it Food Entrepeneur Magazine 2014 pool

\stopframedtext

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press