[NTG-context] Different versions of Lua and error in the same versions of ConTeXt (Fedora vs Win7)

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Tue Feb 24 14:13:53 CET 2015

Hi Hans.
One more I ask You about this thing. When I have other separator - for
example ";" then c.txt data file is:

first,second,third,fourth
"1";"2";"3";"4"
"a";"b";"c";"d"
"foo";"bar""baz";"boogie";"xyzzy"

I was unable to figure out how to set the separator (and others default
values too) so as to replace the default value in the library util-prs.lua
Is there anything as utilities.parsers.rfc4180splitter.separator=";"???

This library is loaded automatically? Or as a module?

Thanks Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is minimal example for Your correction:

\starttext

\startluacode

local mycsvsplitter = utilities.parsers.rfc4180splitter()
utilities.parsers.rfc4180splitter.separator=";"

local crap = io.loaddata("c.txt")

local list, names = mycsvsplitter(crap,true)   inspect(list) inspect(names)
local list, names = mycsvsplitter(crap)        inspect(list) inspect(names)

context.starttabulate { "|l|r|" }
for i=1,#list do
     local l = list[i]
     context.NC() context(l[1])