[NTG-context] Different versions of Lua and error in the same versions of ConTeXt (Fedora vs Win7)

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Feb 23 09:49:17 CET 2015

On 2/22/2015 9:42 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 02/22/2015 07:44 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> for pablo: there are csv scanners built in context
>
> Hans,
>
> I don’t really need this at home, but I’m interested in this.

in addition to the previous mail, t.txt is:

first,second,third,fourth
"1","2","3","4"
"a","b","c","d"
"foo","bar""baz","boogie","xyzzy"

the code is in util-prs.lua (where all kind of parsing code lives)

if you want to use that kind of code outside context you can do
something like this:

lua mtxlibs.lua --selfmerge foo.lua

and then in your script load foo.lua

this makes it possible to use the same set of helpers in context as well
outside it (alternatively you can just use luatex as lua engine and
mtxrun as script runner which is what we mostly do); this means that the
context distribution provides all kind of means to set up workflows