[NTG-context] Different versions of Lua and error in the same versions of ConTeXt (Fedora vs Win7)

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Feb 22 21:42:48 CET 2015

On 02/22/2015 07:44 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> [...]
> for pablo: there are csv scanners built in context

Hans,

I don’t really need this at home, but I’m interested in this.

I guess you mean m-database.mkiv. But I don’t have a clue on how to
handle it.

I mean, how to ignore the first line and how to make commands from the
so-called cells (A2, B5...; to use them in document combination) reading
an external file.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--