[NTG-context] Different versions of Lua and error in the same versions of ConTeXt (Fedora vs Win7)

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Sun Feb 22 20:40:52 CET 2015

Hans, thanks for the reply. You write about the embedded CSV scanner. I
was looking at contextgarden and on the Internet too, but I did not
found any information about this.
Can you, please, about built-in scanner CSV say more (link, minimal
example etc.)? This thing interests me very much...

Thanks
Jaroslav Hajtmar