[NTG-context] two questions on file handling

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Feb 21 22:31:57 CET 2015

On 02/21/2015 12:31 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 2/21/2015 10:57 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>> On 02/20/2015 11:43 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> (actually there is a whole subsystem driven by ctx files that can be set
>>> up to take a file, convert it, use environments and modules etc .. we
>>> sometimes use that for projects .. but i sometimes wonder if it should go)
>>
>> Maybe including them in ConTeXt might help others.
>
> they have been included for ages (ctx files), just like mtxrun has some
> features that help integrating in services (there is no difference
> between what we run here and what is in the distribution)

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

After your tip from yesterday, I started browsing what was in the
mtx-context-*.tex files you told me.

I discovered that the first one (mtx-context-arrange.tex) could spare me
a special file on imposition (well, actually two).

BTW, I think the example should be improved in the example (diff attached).

The more I use ConTeXt, the more I realize how ignorant I am and how
awesome ConTeXt is.

Many thanks for your excellent work,

Pablo
--