[NTG-context] Problem with framed text.

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Feb 21 18:35:59 CET 2015

In several palces I want to set up framed text
with a gray background and rounded corners. Here
is my \setupframed description:

\setupframed[
framecorner=round,
frameradius=0.1,
background=screen,
backgroundscreen=0.70,
backgroundcorner=round,
backgroundradius=0.1,
corner=round,
radius=0.1
]
--------------------
And here is my first framed text:
--------------------------
\startframedtext[middle]
\centerline{A Vision Example}
 \QQ{[In the year 20xx], our
company is internationally recognized as the
premier supplier of [your food products]. We
regularly exceed customer expectations by
providing innovative and valuable [your food
products] .}
\stopframedtext
------------------------------------
The hangup seems to be the rounded corners.
I am using texlive 2014.

BTW the macro QQ is my shorthand for \quotation
which is much to long IMO. But I am American and
use double quotes a lot.
\def\QQ#1{\quotation{#1}}
That is not the problem. Everything works until
I try to use rounded corners. The customer had
them on the last edition of the book, probably
done with MSWord (!)

All answers appreciated.

--
John Culleton