[NTG-context] two questions on file handling

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Fri Feb 20 23:28:15 CET 2015

On 02/20/2015 11:05 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> Is there a way that I can specify the document from the command line in
>> the line below?
>>
>>      \insertpages[mydocument.pdf][width=0pt]
>
> you can pass command line arguments, see mtx-context-*.tex files for
> examples

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

I’ll check it right after this message.

>> I would like to compile something like (well, using pandoc):
>>
>>      cat a.tex | contextjit --purgeall
>
> won't work (imagine multiple runs) .. why pipe and not just "contextjit
> a.tex"

Well, it was a more complex command:

  pandoc -S -s --section-divs book.md -t html -o book.xml

Since I won’t use that book.xml for other purpose, I thought it would be
better not to write it to disk.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--