[NTG-context] Epub format Was: Re: Context to epub: itemize

Keith Schultz keithjschultz at icloud.com
Thu Feb 19 10:27:50 CET 2015

Hi Hans,

I have been playing with the on using LaTeX and later LuaLaTeX
for create epub or ebook. Though I have not got around to.

The idea was to set enviorments, macros and commands that would depending
on a switch that would output the need HTML and epub structure or
call the normal *TeX ones.

In ConTeXt maybe the mode-system could be used.
Like I said I have not investigated deeply, yet.

regards
	Keith.