[NTG-context] XML processing & columns & (almost) empty pages (?)

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Feb 18 14:53:06 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm processing a XML (.x18) with Ctx.

At one place, I'm getting almost empty page (see pg. 6, "19 Svisle vedeni L56.2") - there is a subsection on the top of the page and a quite short two-column environment on the next page (why?);
in preceding and following pages (which are principally the same) headings and column-environments are printed correctly each after another.

I attached all files needed and I hope .x18 is minimized enough.

(The original .x18 was several times bigger - I stripped unused data still to be able to reproduce the behavior.)

How to avoid emptiness between the subsection and the following column environment on pg. 6?

TIA.

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz