[NTG-context] \executesystemcommand dont work? (RESOLVED!!!)

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Tue Feb 17 23:03:44 CET 2015

Dear Akira.
I made adjustments as you advised me and ... believe it or not, all
started working, including automatic updates of Standalone ConTeXt
(which I was asking some time ago). I am very, very pleased, and I
admire you for Your insight and work with the revelation of mistakes in
setting my path variable. I am very grateful for your help. Likewise, I
thank all those who have dealt with my problem. I hope that the error
which was detected by Akira, help perhaps in the future to other users
who fall into similar problems. Next time I I'll be careful when
modifying setting of my path. Errors in the my Path was definitely my
carelessness and sloppy settings.
Once again, many thanks and I appreciate very valuable advice. Finally,
I again after a long time, everything works as it should ...

Sincerely,
Jaroslav Hajtmar