[NTG-context] \executesystemcommand dont work?

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Feb 17 11:29:28 CET 2015

Am Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:55:58 +0100 schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar:

> Thanks to your answers I see that my console output differs from yours.
> At this moment, however, I do not know what happened to my windows
> respectively how to correct the mistake. Does anyone know how to fix it?
> I'm not ConTeXt expert and I'm not Windows expert too.

You said you had a texlive2014 too, so you could try --shell-escape
with latex. This would it make easier to see if the problem is with
windows or with context:

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
\immediate\write18{echo "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"}
\end{document}

run it with

pdflatex --shell-escape and/or lualatex --shell-escape

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/