[NTG-context] \executesystemcommand dont work?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Feb 16 22:37:26 CET 2015

On 2/16/2015 10:20 PM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Thanks to Pablo for testing of functionality.
> Does anyone know whether it could be related to the random last
> comprehensive update of Win7? I read that Microsoft corrected with
> problem of  big security hole.
>
> It is strange that a few days ago I find it all worked very well and
> after the last update of Windows 7 it not working.
> You can someone please verify this?
>
> Have you Pablo the latest Microsoft Windows 7 update??

It's hard to imagine that such a system call changes.

I use windows 8 which seems to work ok.

Are you sure that you use no local patches? A while ago all file io and
system code in mkiv was wrapped in a way that permits sandboxing (that
was already the case but now it's a bit more flexible and efficient).

Hans

ps. You had issues on your machine before with executing if I remember
right. Maybe something fundamental>