[NTG-context] \executesystemcommand dont work?

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Feb 16 21:20:49 CET 2015

On 02/16/2015 12:41 PM, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Hi ConTeXist.
> After a long time I tried to recompile ConTeXt file that contained the
> \executesystemcommand. It seems to me that this command stopped working.
> Can anyone confirm or refute this my perception?

Hi Jaroslav,

the sample you sent works fine for me. Both files get compiled.

> I call \executesystemcommand to compiling another ConTeXt file from
> running ConTeXt. I use Windows 7 and problem is under TeXlive 2014
> version and Standalone version too.

I’m using latest beta in Fedora 20.

At work, I use Win7 64 bits and \executesystemcommand works also fine (I
use it every day).

Sorry, but I’m afraid I don’t have a clue why it doesn’t work in your
system.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk