[NTG-context] Footnotes and Marginal texts

Robert Krug destiny6 at mac.com
Mon Feb 16 01:04:32 CET 2015

This is definite progress.  Thanks.  But I don’t see footnotes of type NoteC
when used inside a NoteB.  Example:

==========

\definenote[NoteA]
\definenote[NoteB]
\definenote[NoteC]

\setupnotation[NoteB][numberconversion=characters]
\setupnotation[NoteC][numberconversion=Romannumerals]

\starttext

  Text for the \NoteB{B\margintext[scope=local]{Where am I?} footnote
    \NoteC{C footnote C.}  B.}  main body.

  Text for the \NoteA{A first footnote A.} main\inleft{I am here.} body.

  Text for the \NoteA{A second footnote A.} body.

\stoptext

This seems related to an even simpler example from the Wiki

\starttext

This\footnote{Or that\footnote{Or possibly even the other.}, if you
prefer.} is a sentence with a footnote.

\stoptext

Robert