[NTG-context] replacing images in PDF documents

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Feb 15 01:27:10 CET 2015

Dear list,

I have the following situation, that I would like to solve using ConTeXt.

I have to generate a bunch of PDF documents daily, that someone else has
to validate (put a stamp on it [let’s put it that way]).

It might be a physical stamp, but it might be also a vector image.

One of the issues is that the stamp has a different place in each
document (almost).

Another issue is that the stamp should be added after the document is
generated, not before.

Having the following sample:

    \starttext
    I want this image replaced:
    \externalfigure[cow][scale=200]
    \stoptext

After generating the document (and not modifiying or recompiling the
source), is there a way to replace the image with another one?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk