[NTG-context] Numbers in appendix roman, but want arabic

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:45:50 CET 2015

Hi,

with the example below, I have two problems (that are probably
related). In the appendix, the Theorem is numbered "Theorem II"
instead of "Theorem 2", i.e. roman numbers are used instead of arabic
ones.

Also, when I refer to Theorem 1 from the appendix , it says "Theorem
I". Again with roman number instead of arabic. I would prefer "Theorem
1".

So, the question reads: How can I get arabic numbers also in the appendix?

(The appendix itself has the letter A as I want it to)

/Mikael

\starttext

\defineenumeration[Theorem]

\defineconversionset [bodypart:sectioncounter] [n,n,n] [n]
\defineconversionset [appendix:sectioncounter] [n,n,A] [n]
\setuphead[chapter,section][sectionconversionset=sectioncounter]

\chapter{Foo}
\startTheorem[thm:main]
This is a theorem.
\stopTheorem

\startappendices
\title{Appendix}

\section{This is the first appendix}

\startTheorem
This is another theorem.
\stopTheorem

What if we refer to the first theorem, Theorem~\in[thm:main]?

\stopappendices