[NTG-context] \setupcaptions question

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:56:11 CET 2015

Hi Wolfgang, and Joerg,

Actually with your code and using numberstopper instead of stopper your example works fine here, too.
So the right command is
	\setupcaption[figure][numberstopper={:}]
and not what I wrote before (which works in mkii, though…).
Actually the command used by Joerg, that is
	\setupcaptions[numberstopper={:}]
works also.

Best regards: OK