[NTG-context] \setupbackend and manual hyphenation

Axel Kielhorn tex at axelkielhorn.de
Thu Feb 12 11:13:56 CET 2015


Hi!

I'm trying to use Context to export a document to epub.
Following the instructions on Contextgarden everything works up to a point:

When I add manual hyphenation for the word "Trennalgorithmus" and
\setupbackend[export=yes,xhtml=yes]
I get:

lua error       > error on line 1 in file /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Users/axel/Documents/Text/Dokumente_LaTeX/context/Dante 2015/Dominik Wagenf├╝hr - ePub/epub/epub_bug.tex:

.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2516: bad argument #1 to 'utfchar' (invalid value)
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'utfchar'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2516: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2687: in function 'collectresults'
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/back-exp.lua:2752: in function 'nodes_handlers_export'
	[string "local nodes_handlers_cleanuppage = nodes.hand..."]:18: in function <[string "local nodes_handlers_cleanuppage = nodes.hand..."]:10>
	(...tail calls...)
	.../context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/node-shp.lua:171: in function 'finalizebox'
	[\directlua]:1: in main chunk

 1 >>  % !TEX encoding = UTF-8 Unicode

See attached log file.

If I remove the hyphenation, everything works, but the hyphenation is wrong.

I'm using:
current version: 2015.02.03 23:55

Greetings Axel


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: epub_bug.tex
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1364 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20150212/3bdae06e/attachment-0002.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: epub_bug.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 10294 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20150212/3bdae06e/attachment-0003.obj>


More information about the ntg-context mailing list