[NTG-context] need defaults for \definehighlight

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Sun Feb 8 15:24:01 CET 2015

Hi Keith,

On Sun, 08 Feb 2015 05:56:54 -0700, Keith J. Schultz
<keithjschultz at web.de> wrote:

> Also, not everybody would want the predefined styles and colors
> so they will have to be changed in the setuphighlight anyway!

Indeed, but the point is not to predefine the styles but to predefine the
highlights. E.g., \highlight[emphasis]: The user can redefine/setup the
style anyway one likes, but the tag 'emphasis' should be standard. Put
another way: We need some standard tags for maximum portability and fancy
editor setups.

Best wishes
Idris
--