[NTG-context] How to use \setuplist for formatting a chapter entry?

Rob Heusdens robheus at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 3 12:43:24 CET 2015

> Remove the line above (the level key down’t work with MkIV) and use
> \setuplist
> to set “alternative=c” for the list entries where you want to apply
> this layout.
>
> Wolfgang

I commented out the \setupcombinedlist  command and placed "alternative=c"
into the other \setuplist  entries (except for \setuplist[chapter] which
has "alternative=interactive"

Then the result is even worse:

* the Introduction entry gets printed strangely like this:
"[intro: — Inleiding — 13]"

* the chapther entries are NOT interactive (black instead of green, but do
have bold), and while containing the right entries, they are indented to
the right. Other entries do print ok.

If I also set "alternative=c" for the chapter list entry, the other errors
go away, but the chapter line again looks like this:

and interactive (green) but not bold.

Still puzzled.....

Rob