[NTG-context] section with \sethupead[section][alternative=text]; other type of section misbehaves..

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Feb 2 15:02:19 CET 2015

On 2/2/2015 10:40 AM, Keith Schultz wrote:
> Hi Hans, All,
>

>> Am 02.02.2015 um 02:18 schrieb Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl
>> <mailto:pragma at wxs.nl>>:
> [snip, snip]
>
>> It's for good reason. Now you can change the style any time.
>>
>> When you define
>>
>> \definehead[one][section]
>> \definehead[two][one]
>> \definehead[three][two]
>> \definehead[four][one]
>
> I think what Rob wants to know is for example if one has
>

> \definehead[one][section]
> \definehead[two][one]
> \definehead[three][two]
>
> \definehead[one][chapter]
> \definehead[four][one]
>
> Does two end up a chapter header or a section header!
> I would assume two is a section  header and four a chapter header!

ah, ok ... that is a side effect of the definitions registering
themselves in a special way (at the lua end) .. i can catch that in the
next beta:

structure       > sectioning > reassigning section level 'two' to 'one'
structure       > sectioning > reassigning section level 'three' to 'two'
structure       > sectioning > reassigning section level 'three' to 'two'

I'll also add:

\usemodule[structure-sections]

\showstructuresections