[NTG-context] short field no longer accepts control sequences

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Sun Feb 1 16:27:04 CET 2015

Dear Cabal,

Things like the following used to work, now give an error:

========
\starttext
\setuppublications[alternative=apa]

\startpublication[k=corbin81,
                   t=book,
                   a=Corbin,
                   y=1981,
                   s=\hbox{}Corbin81]
\author[]{Henry}[H.]{}{Corbin}
\title{The Concept of Comparative Philosophy}
\pubname{Golgonooza Press}
\city{Ipswich, United Kingdom}
\pubyear{1981}
\stoppublication

\placepublications [criterium=all] % inherits from \setuppublications
% \completepublications[criterium=cite] % only works with criterium=all
\stoptext

:

[\directlua]:1: invalid escape sequence near '\h'

  1     \starttext
  2     \setuppublications[alternative=apa]
  3
  4     \startpublication[k=corbin81,
  5                       t=book,
  6                       a=Corbin,
  7                       y=1981,
  8 >>                    s=\hbox{}Corbin81]
  9     \author[]{Henry}[H.]{}{Corbin}
10     \title{The Concept of Comparative Philosophy}
11     \pubname{Golgonooza Press}
12     \city{Ipswich, United Kingdom}
13     \pubyear{1981}
14     \stoppublication
15
16     \placepublications [criterium=all] % inherits from
\setuppublications
17     % \completepublications[criterium=cite] % only works with
criterium=all
18     \stoptext
========

This is not mission-critical in my case, I can live without it at least
for now, but it did used to work. May be worth investigating, and

Best wishes
Idris
--
Idris Samawi Hamid