[NTG-context] Font switching on title page

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Feb 1 12:04:34 CET 2015

On 02/01/2015 11:37 AM, Jörg Weger wrote:
> I have started to design a title page for a paper.
>
> First comes an information block at bodyfont size \tf (all in sans
> serif), followed by the title of the paper in \bfd, then the author
> (=me) in \bfa. The information block that follows then should be in
> bodyfont size again, but it isn’t, it is too tall. What am I missing
> about font switching? Is it maybe because it is a makeup page?

Hi Jörg,

"pagestate=stop" is the default in makeups, so you don’t need to add it.

\tf only changes the font to roman, but not the size. I don’t know
whether there is a switch that does that.

The best way avoid problems when using font switches is to enclose them
in braces.

Such as in (complete sample):

\definemakeup[titlepage][doublesided=no]

\starttext

\starttitlepagemakeup[top=,]

{\ss

information \crlf