[NTG-context] More headache with \setuphead

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Feb 1 10:42:02 CET 2015

On 02/01/2015 12:26 AM, Rob Heusdens wrote:
> Related post:
> section with \sethupead[section][alternative=text]; other type of section
> misbehaves..
> [...]
> Can anyone advise?

Hi Rob,

how about providing a sample that can be copied, pasted and compiled and
a brief description of what you get and what you intend?

It might be that I’m not good at reading, that my background is not
computer science, that my English is broken, or that I’m a lazy person
(or simply a jerk :-)).

Seriously, the sample avoids guesswork. Not only reconstructing the
code, but meeting the requirements you have for your document.

I think this should be your improved sample:

\define[1]\MyContentCommand%
  {\framed[frame=on,offset=none,frameoffset=0pt]
     {\vbox{\blank[1cm]\Word{#1}}}}

\define[2]\MyChapterCommand%
  {\framed[frame=on,offset=none,frameoffset=0pt]
     {\vbox{\blank[4cm]{\small \headtext{chapter}
        #1}\blank\unhyphenated{#2}}}}

\setuphead[chapter]
   [header=nomarking,
   command=\MyChapterCommand,
   aligntitle=yes,
   align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant}]

\setuphead[title]
   [command=,
    textcommand=\MyContentCommand]

\starttext
\completecontent

\chapter{Chapter}
\stoptext

In \completecontent, the heading command is not \content but \title.

At least, it seems to work in the previous sample.

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk