[NTG-context] Interactive table of content -- jumps always 1 page too far

Rob Heusdens robheus at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 31 20:11:14 CET 2015

> On 01/31/2015 07:28 PM, Rob Heusdens wrote:
>> [...]
>> If I have time I will use the \enabletrackers to see if that can direct
>> me
>> to where the problem may be located.
>
> Hi Rob,
>
> \enabletrackers[*destinations*] will visually display (adding a grey
> background to) the destination where the link points to.
>
> I’m afraid that I won’t be surprised that the trackers display the
> areas
> where destinations are supposed to be, but actual destinations are
> different. (I would be happy to be proven wrong.)
>
> Checking it is really simple. At first, I thought I had to dive into the
> log file, but the PDF document itself shows the results.
>
> Just in case it helps,
>

> Pablo
> --
> http://www.ousia.tk

Hello Pablo,

I am sorry, I had not yet tried the \enabletrackers...

Anyway, the problem resides in the settings for \setupinteraction which I
use to set the page in the viewer to fit the width. Unfortunately is also
leads to the "off by one page too far" error.

If I omit those settings, it jumps to the right page, but then
unfortunately does not do fit width but fit height (which is not what I
want...).

Greetings,

Rob