[NTG-context] font search path and subfolders

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Jan 31 19:26:37 CET 2015

On 01/31/2015 05:35 PM, Jörg Weger wrote:
> I still get (while using subfolders in ~/.fonts/opentype/)
>
>  	!LuaTeX error: cannot find OpenType font file for reading ()
> 	 ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
>
> 	mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1
>
> after having run
>
>  	export OSFONTDIR="/usr/local/share/fonts//;$HOME/.fonts//"

Hi Jörg,

at least to avoid to run that again and again, I think you could add
that at last line of tex/setuptex.

BTW, do you have a  ~/.fonts/truetype/ directory? And does ConTeXt load
fonts from that directory without problems?

Could it be that you have an issue with permissions in the
~/.fonts/opentype/ directory?

What about creating a new directory with another name and moving your
fonts there?

I think it may be an issue with permissions.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk