[NTG-context] Interactive table of content -- jumps always 1 page too far

Rob Heusdens robheus at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 31 19:16:43 CET 2015

>> Am 31.01.2015 um 17:42 schrieb Rob Heusdens <robheus at xs4all.nl>:
>>
>> \starttitlepagemakeup
>> BIG TITLE
>> \stoptitlepagemakeup % <- empty page inserted after here, so page number
>> becomes 5
>> \setcounter[userpage][5] % <- without this, the page number = 3
>
> You don’t need this manual setting for the pagenumber when you set
> „pagestate=start”
> for the markup environment. Below you can see that the second makeup
> environment
> increments the page number.
>
> \starttext
>
> \startmakeup[standard]
> Standardmakeup page
> \stopmakeup
>
> \input knuth
>
> \startmakeup[standard][pagestate=start]
> Standardmakeup page
> \stopmakeup
>
> \input knuth
>
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Thank you.

But the real issue is still that page jumps from the interactive table of
contents (at least, only those I have tried and noticed their
misbehaviour) are always off by 1 page too far.

I will try to make a MWE for this (the other code I sent, did not expose
the error), and will try to see if \enabletrackers can point me to where
the problem might be located (but first I have some other glitches I need
to repair).

greetings,

Rob