[NTG-context] font search path and subfolders

Jörg Weger joerg73.muc at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 31 17:35:54 CET 2015

I still get (while using subfolders in ~/.fonts/opentype/)

	!LuaTeX error: cannot find OpenType font file for reading ()
	 ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

	mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1

after having run

	export OSFONTDIR="/usr/local/share/fonts//;$HOME/.fonts//"

and Pablo’s proposal

	mtxrun --script fonts --reload --force

although a lot happens after latter command.

Running

	mtxrun --script fonts --list --all

lists much more fonts now than before, but the PDF rendering still fails.

After I move the OTF files from the subfolders to the parentfolder
~/.fonts/ and run

	mtxrun --script fonts --reload --force

again, the PDF just renders fine.

Any ideas?