[NTG-context] Interactive table of content -- jumps always 1 page too far

Rob Heusdens robheus at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 31 01:16:38 CET 2015

Hello list,

Having the problem that if I jump to a chapter or section by clicking on
the interactive table of content (while the page numbers presented do
match the actual page number where the chapter or section begins) always
leads me to jumping one page too far.

I've tried to produce a MWE, but failed so far, even if I add all the
commands and setups which could affect page numbering, it doesn't
reproduce the error.

I didn't do setting the userpage number by hand. In fact the page number
is off by 2 from the real page number, caused by a makeup title page,
which does not do page counting (btw. is there a way to force a custom
title page makeup to DO count the page number?) and an extra page coming
right after it before the table of contents. Setting the right page number
on the table of contents page solves that, but clicking an entry in the
table of contents still sends me one page too far.

Can anyone guid me on where to look or what to try to solve this nasty
problem?

Thanks.

Greetings,

Rob