[NTG-context] Grey background for pages belonging to last section of every chapter

Rob Heusdens robheus at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 30 21:36:44 CET 2015

> Make a working minimal example which shows the problem because I’cant
> reproduce the problems you mention.
>
> Wolfgang

Hello Wofgang,

So far I am unable of re-producing the missing bold description for
summary section titles (and all of  sudden, the summary titles no longer
show up in the TOC either even though 'summary' is included in the
definedcombinedlist , although the page still shows with empty title).

This example does however show that the alignment to the section title of
summary sections does not line up properly with normal section text. It's
a bit too low. How to fix that?

And another thing, the background sometimes extends to a new page even
though there is no text, which looks silly. Deleting the \blank in the
\setupheads entry for the option after does not help.

Below is the code.

Greetings,

Rob

% test background
\setupwhitespace[none]
\setupindenting[yes, small, next]

\definetextbackground
  [SummaryBackground]
  [frame=off,
   background=color,
   backgroundcolor=gray,
   backgroundoffset=2ex]

\definehead[summary][section]

\setuphead
  [summary]
  [number=no,
   style=bold,
   before=,
   beforesection={\noindentation\page\starttextbackground[SummaryBackground]},
   aftersection={\stoptextbackground\blank}]

\setuphead[section][number=no,style=bold]

\definecombinedlist[content][section,summary]
\setupcombinedlist[content][level=4, alternative=c]

\starttext
\completecontent
\page
\dorecurse{9}{
\startsection[title={Knuth -- \recurselevel}]

\input{knuth}

\stopsection
}

\startsummary[title=Samenvatting]