[NTG-context] Strange bug in interactive table of content...

Rob Heusdens robheus at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 30 17:42:53 CET 2015

> On 01/30/2015 04:02 PM, Rob Heusdens wrote:
>> [...]
>> I am using a recent version.
>> [...]
>> So, I should upgrade to the newest beta?
>
> Using a beta from 2014.11.26 21:43 shows the bug you described.
>
> Upgrading to latest beta makes sense in this case.
>
> If you allow me an opinion, I try to keep ConTeXt updated (I have just
> updated it), so I can enjoy the latest features and report the possible
> issues I might face.
>

> Pablo
> --
> http://www.ousia.tk

Hello Pablo,

I can imagine people sticking to the latest stable release only instead of
picking up the latest beta.

I have a workaround, so it is not so important (and this kind of bug
almost never shows up, I just accidently ran into it, and I was just
amazed by the peculiarity of it).

Just to be sure, how can I upgrade to latest beta?

Greetings,

Rob