[NTG-context] publications in footnotes (new bibliography mkiv)

Jörg Weger joerg73.muc at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:39:49 CET 2015

At least I have found a workaround for that problem:

I will render my complete publications list for the paper by using

\placebtxrendering[method=dataset]

and copy the entry from the resulting PDF into the footnote of my
ConTeXt file. There I can edit (= shorten) and format it.

For the future it be great to have a variant like

“\cite[publfootnote][<BibTeX_key>]”

that would render a predefined style of the publication (optionally
different from the list entry) into a footnote.

Greetings Jörg